About Armor and lvl + points

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by lightpyro, Jun 6, 2016.

1. lightpyro

lightpyro Wanderer Golden Founder

Hey Right now are to much jump From the Armor 4 to 7... and i saw also almost the same on from 7 to 9.
    so when you trying your best to lvl up your armor and when you must go from 4 to 7 is gonna be too hard
    First is too many points needed ... so this should be changed to lesser points.. becouse is not easy to lvl up the armor as the weapons so if have turn down of needed on the armor would be grate.. or Skip whole points system with the armor.. so the Armor are only needed char lvl only... i know many having problems to lvl up the armor and i can understand it... pluss the price are away too high now some there is no more quest to do so you can get money to buy your new armor.. Let me say one thing more Adjust the selling price on the Buttercups so that we cun have about 70 - 100 credit each so exemple 100. so if we collect 20 that will be 2000 credits.. into that way we can manage to get money to buy our armor or weapons pluss it will not take too long time too when is no quest to do.. Im sorry i was telling more than 1 topic ... But i was telling like this way to put my point so most of all can understand :: Have a Grate weeked Everyone

BunnyBerserk likes this.
  2. BunnyBerserk

BunnyBerserk Inquisitive

Totally agree, i just got lvl 9 armor and can't buy anything, i sold my other armor and bought headset just to see how it looks like :D

3. grisidlis

grisidlis Captain Golden Founder

At least armor costume look great! I do wander if they going to be almost Diablo 2 stats I do like that and I cant wait to see sets armors.

BunnyBerserk likes this.
  4. Bacterial

Bacterial PG Community Overlord (outdated) Staff Member

well, afaik almost every aspect of every system is unbalanced at the moment, this may be the case

MolliMayhem likes this.
  5. BunnyBerserk

BunnyBerserk Inquisitive

The leveling up system is getting reworked too, right ? Also i think it's a good idea to give amout of points on both armor and wepaon when the character levels up

MolliMayhem likes this.
  6. Bacterial

all digits are here just for the devs can see if systems work right
    thats why we call it alpha, you know )

OctoberNight and MolliMayhem like this.
  7. BunnyBerserk

BunnyBerserk Inquisitive

Yeah, i supposed, because the numbers looks like math formula for exponential growth y=ab^x

8. lightpyro

yeah But just do what i said above..then everything is gonna be okey... if not better go back to system some was before christmas.. so the people putt points everytime they lvl up on they char.. but to make everything easy on your guys some working.. i have a idea ... what if it shall be that big jump between from 4 to 7 and 7 to 9.. and the points makes your armor more stronger.. into that way we can use our armor longer.. but it shall not be so good that you no need new armor at all Lets say like this way::

Armor 4 . starting put the points are 2 point and max points are 10 to 15 points
    when you put a new armor on your char the points willl be removed and you will have need to
    get new points and with new armor 7 some are better is needed more points to make it stronger lets say starting on armor 7 is 6 and the max are 25 and continue so on.. into this way it will not be necessary to have new armor always

the another way it cun be good also People can make a choice when they get inside the game between
    .. recive 5 points every lvl as we did before christmas
    or the way we have now..
    this choice should be doing when you are finish the start training.. then it will pop up a window thats Allow you to make that choice.. into that way people can have what they like best.. becouse some like the way are now and another like the best some was before christmas.. to think on everyone... this one it should be the one..

9. Bacterial

well, i dunno, but looks like it’ll be some third way, and you’ll have to adapt to it ) CM said there is a balance «on paper» and they will soon start to add it into the game, so we’ll see

10. lightpyro

ah nice that will be super.. so when are the plan to add that? will that be same time is gonna be for all steam users or before that

11. Bacterial

I guess, before

12. lightpyro

nice i hope its also gonna be added the crafting and vehicle + the mech system so we can test that also.. before the steam realease.
    so if there is some problems with that can be adjusted best as possible before all steam users comming inside the game..

13. Bacterial

iirc Early Access in Steam is planned for this fall, so devs have plenty of time, no worries