• Technical support is temporarily provided through the Discord

Access for Silver founders?

Salival

Inquisitive
Hi, first off just want to say that this game looks and sounds great, happy to support it!

Just wondering when the silver founders are able to get involved in early access, I did read on other threads that q4 this years was when EA would begin, just clarification on the date you all have in mind, thanks in advance :)

Vesta

Staff member
Now we are working on Open World tasks in the game and I think that Early Access will be at Q1 of 2016, but you as Silver Founder can take part as tester of the game or just look at the current version of the game already now, at this moment.

Now we are working on Open World tasks in the game and I think that Early Access will be at Q1 of 2016, but you as Silver Founder can take part as tester of the game or just look at the current version of the game already now, at this moment.
How does this work?

I gave the gold package (happy to support this game), but on forum it says 'key is already used' and does not work and in the Steam activation it is not clear if I am having access to full content (if we are supposed to have more access for testing).

Can someone fix the forum for me?

Is there a place where the difference is explained and how to access the different content, assuming we have access to PTS type of testing servers?

Thanks!

Top Bottom