1. Hello everybody! We almost received awards from MMOsite, remained the last spurt! Please, if you have not did it - vote for us
    Dismiss Notice

Access for Silver founders?

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by Salival, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Salival

Salival Rookie Silver Founder

Hi, first off just want to say that this game looks and sounds great, happy to support it!

Just wondering when the silver founders are able to get involved in early access, I did read on other threads that q4 this years was when EA would begin, just clarification on the date you all have in mind, thanks in advance :)

2. Salival

Salival Rookie Silver Founder

NVM, figured it out.

GlitchyGirl likes this.
  3. Vesta

Vesta 3D modeller Staff Member

Now we are working on Open World tasks in the game and I think that Early Access will be at Q1 of 2016, but you as Silver Founder can take part as tester of the game or just look at the current version of the game already now, at this moment.

4. Pighead Elderberry

Pighead Elderberry Wanderer Golden Founder

How does this work?

I gave the gold package (happy to support this game), but on forum it says 'key is already used' and does not work and in the Steam activation it is not clear if I am having access to full content (if we are supposed to have more access for testing).

Can someone fix the forum for me?

Is there a place where the difference is explained and how to access the different content, assuming we have access to PTS type of testing servers?

Thanks!