Poll Arks

Discussion in 'Your Questions' started by Fairdwin, Nov 6, 2016.

?

Want to see an undamaged Ark?

1. YES!

2. No.

3. Only if it's convenient.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Fairdwin

Fairdwin Rookie Silver Avalonian

Is there a concept picture of what the arks look/ed like before it/they got damaged horrible? I for one would like to see what they looked like whole and hale.

2. Vesta

Vesta 3D modeller Staff Member

Project Genom’s albums | Flickr
    --- Nov 6, 2016 ---
    I am sorry, but there is no.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2016
  3. Fairdwin

Fairdwin Rookie Silver Avalonian

There are no Arks depicted on the Flickr. I've looked. Please, as a Staff Member and ?Dev? Be aware of what you post, it is bad habit to mislead the community. This thread is specifically to see if there are people interested in seeing such art.

4. Vesta

Vesta 3D modeller Staff Member

I am sorry if I misunderstood you.
    I did not want to mislead anyone. I understood your post as a question if there is some art of the ark befor crash and I answered honestly. There is not. The story is started from the moment of ark crashing.
    I am not against of any arts...
    I`m sorry again if I understand your question not correct.

5. DeadSkullzJr

DeadSkullzJr Phazon Army Leader Golden Founder

Now I will say that you are kinda hard to understand due to the lack of English grammar, but as stated above they do not have images of what the ark looked like before it was damaged, nothing was misleading, Vesta was clearly stating that there was no such image, which means you will never know, maybe later, but for now it is unknown, so please before you say "misleading" proof read what was said and understand it. Thank you.

Dinariok likes this.
  6. Stolpskott

Stolpskott Inquisitive

Speaking for myself, I understood what Vesta was saying (that there is no pre-crash concept artwork of the Ark, but that for people who did not know where to find said artwork a link was provided), even though her English was not 100% grammatically correct. But then I have an advantage over large parts of the Project Genom community there, because English is my mother tongue and I spend most of my working life now with people for whom English is a second or third language.
    I also understood that she was replying to the OP post (which specifically asked if there was any concept art of the Ark), while the poll asked a different, but related, question.

The most important thing to remember here is that the Staff Members are here to help, and that with so many people here being less than perfect in English, there will be misunderstandings and mis-interpretations. The alternative, I guess, is that we can all ship over to the Russian-language forums and try to understand that ;)

Rhombus, Vorl, DarkerSavant and 3 others like this.