1. Hello everybody! We almost received awards from MMOsite, remained the last spurt! Please, if you have not did it - vote for us
    Dismiss Notice

Armor Customization

Discussion in 'Your Questions' started by HardV, Oct 19, 2016.

1. HardV

HardV Rookie

I was wondering how intricate armor customization will be. I know this is the alpha and everything but I really don't like that we all look the same.

I can't seem to find info on this topic. Can anyone link it for me or elaborate a bit on what is planned?

Thank you!

2. GrilvhorFR

GrilvhorFR Rookie

Hi HardV!

I have no clue about their plans to customize armors, if there are any.

Anyway, each tier of armor for each type as a different visual, you can certainly find the type of armor that suits you, just look at other people and ask them what they are wearing if you like what you see.

I'm wearing tactical and I mostly like the look of it, except for the last tier I bought, tier 9 I think.

3. Antaeus

Antaeus Rookie Founder

From what i have seen so far.... armor custumization and such will be what you get for real money. Like wearing it over your armor.

4. HardV

HardV Rookie

I see, so like armor skins?

Hope there will be more than that. Cuz at end game everyone will pretty much have the same silhouette..

Any GMs have an answer?

5. Antaeus

Antaeus Rookie Founder

Not really. this is mostly WIP. So they cant tell about it before it is complete. Even if they know. I know that much from the previus streams. So armor skins is one of the basic ideas. But the question is how long it will take them to implement.
    And also it was said that there will be no armor bikini) and no realy bright colors like pink)
    --- Oct 19, 2016 ---
    The only ones who has the right to answer your question is Bagamut or Genom. But they might misdirect you on purpose or not.
    Some things are still in motion so the info they give you might be different from the final result.

6. lightpyro

lightpyro Wanderer Golden Founder

do you mean that we should cun do colour customize ?

7. Antaeus

Antaeus Rookie Founder

I can't understand you.

8. HardV

HardV Rookie

No not color customization. Just more variation in the silhouette (shapes, textures etc..) of the armors.

Every threshold looks the same; at armor skill lvl 1 each of the three classes looks the same, at lvl 5 they look the same, at lvl 7 at lvl 9 etc..

I went assault and every person my level that went assault looks the same.

So just wondering if there will be more variation in what armor looks like, notwithstanding color customization.

9. LogDawg

LogDawg Inquisitive Golden Avalonian

Think the plans for that are pretty unknown but there will be charactor skins

10. AlphaSilvr

AlphaSilvr Rookie

I don't read Russian, but on their Trello board there is a box for Implementing Character Customization along with some other ideas that have been tossed around. (Google won't translate the headers though so I have no idea what the section is actually for.)
    My guess is that its in the idea box. Armor shapes might be in the game as either Merchant wares or Boss drops but Skin Customization will more than likely be as Antaeus pointed out, as an add-on.

11. Antaeus

Antaeus Rookie Founder

Character customization is the character creation screen. Height, hair color and stuff.

12. AlphaSilvr

AlphaSilvr Rookie

You are correct, for some reason I was thinking Armor Customization when I saw that... thank you.

It would still be odd to have everyone at the same level look the same. Even if they do stick to the one design per tier in the main game, skins and whatnot would be purchasable... plus the Armors ARE very nicely designed so far.