• Technical support is temporarily provided through the Discord

As a nomad is want to do, new lands are being sought after.

Ced23Ric

Inquisitive
Privet,

I, uh, played [that other game], and I saw people over [there] talk about Project Genom. I hopped on here, and now I am having a look around. So far, intrigued. And since I had some money to spare, I bought one of the good goy packs, too.

Now, here's a few questions:
  • Is there a reason no one mentions [that other game] or discusses it? Some rules I have not seen?
  • OBT roughly when?
  • Will PG have mods/support mods/use the Steam Workshop for that matter?
  • You got gliders, jet bikes, walkers, cars, trucks ... but what about jet packs?
  • Any rough idea/concept on how the cash shop will work? Mostly cosmetics or also lockboxes and other skinner box systems? Will paying customers have clear advantages over the free players?
  • Will PG even be F2P?
  • I've played many games by Russian developers - most didn't pay much mind to their non-Russian audience's feedback due to the language barrier - is there a system in place to carry that information over?
  • How much influence does player feedback have for the developers?
  • Will PG be advertised/pushed when it goes OBT, so a load of players comes in, or will it go rather silent like Armored Warfare or Skyforge by My.com launched?
Should be it for now.

Bartez

Staff member
We won't have CBT or OBT phase, it's will be Alpha (now), Beta (Early Access in Steam) and release.

Will PG have mods/support mods/use the Steam Workshop for that matter?
Yes, we are planning to support very good user mods on official level.

Will PG even be F2P?
Some day, after release, maybe:D

How much influence does player feedback have for the developers?
We read all suggestions and ideas from our players. The best ideas or suggestions we bring in our roadmap. You can see it here - Trello but it's in Russian, sorry:D

Last edited:

Skerrick

Cobber
Silver Founder
Is there a reason no one mentions [that other game] or discusses it? Some rules I have not seen?
Oh, that game. Shhhhhhhh ;)

It sure is hard to go back to a world where vertical space is off limits after that other game.
Totally agree, it's a big reason why I continue to play it - the mobility.

May the best of that nameless game be the worst of PG.

I come from two previous jetpack-based mobility games. But i don't mind if PG hasn't jetpacks. I'd like the devs keep realizing their own vision of the game instead of copy/pasting stuff from other games. Just look at how the other game ended on its efforts to be more mainstream.

GrumpStump

Resident Of Avalon
Gold Founder
I'd like jet packs of some sort myself. I don't have a problem with 'copy/paste' from other games. Nothing wrong with borrowing the good stuff and making it your own.

GrumpStump

Marty

Top Bottom