• Technical support is temporarily provided through the Discord

Assault rifle stats explanation

MolliMayhem

Resident Of Avalon
Bronze Founder
Forgive me if this may have already been asked, but can someone please give a bit of explanation of the stats that are listed on assault rifles?
For example, the Remata rifle lists Laser damage: 114-201, Crit damage: 172%, Crit chance: 0%, accuracy: 1.8-1.4 . The Reaper rifle lists Kinetic damage: 126-151 AND 210-252, Crit damage: 146-153%, Fire rate: 8-9, Crit chance: 0%, Accuracy: 1-2.

What does 0% crit chance mean, and why do some of the rifles list two different damages and/or two different numbers for accuracy? Some of them also have two fire rates listed. The Viking rifle lists two different capacities, 10-39. Which is it, 10 or 39? I'm confused here so any help is appreciated. Thanks.

lightpyro

Resident Of Avalon
Gold Founder
Forgive me if this may have already been asked, but can someone please give a bit of explanation of the stats that are listed on assault rifles?
For example, the Remata rifle lists Laser damage: 114-201, Crit damage: 172%, Crit chance: 0%, accuracy: 1.8-1.4 . The Reaper rifle lists Kinetic damage: 126-151 AND 210-252, Crit damage: 146-153%, Fire rate: 8-9, Crit chance: 0%, Accuracy: 1-2.

What does 0% crit chance mean, and why do some of the rifles list two different damages and/or two different numbers for accuracy? Some of them also have two fire rates listed. The Viking rifle lists two different capacities, 10-39. Which is it, 10 or 39? I'm confused here so any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Hi Molli long time no see :) the main damage like 124-201 is the main damage and the crit damage is the extra damage chance you have. as the fire one. and the kinectic damage is another damage. But just focus on the main damage. if you are unsure just keep it the weapon and try the both weapon and try it on a same mob to compare and see what is best for you.. but some weapon can be better on one mob than other type. Anyway still focus on the main damage...
Another tip if you have played other games like world of warcraft or other simular games.. the stats you see there use that as exemple that you can use as a exemple.. for your question..

MolliMayhem

Resident Of Avalon
Bronze Founder
Thanks Lightpyro, good to see you. Started playing more since the update and really like how it's coming along!

It's just confusing that one of the rifles listed two ranges of damage for the same rifle. And if the crit damage is listed, then a 0% crit chance sounds like you have NO chance of getting any crit at all, so why would there be any crit damage listed? And why would the magazine capacity be 10 and also 39? I thought a magazine only held a certain number of charges or shots...so how can it have 2 different capacities?

I was just trying to figure out whether it was worth it to buy an assault rifle off a trade terminal or not. The one I have is pretty low and not effective, but the comparisons weren't really clear or helpful to me.

lightpyro

Resident Of Avalon
Gold Founder
Thanks Lightpyro, good to see you. Started playing more since the update and really like how it's coming along!

It's just confusing that one of the rifles listed two ranges of damage for the same rifle. And if the crit damage is listed, then a 0% crit chance sounds like you have NO chance of getting any crit at all, so why would there be any crit damage listed? And why would the magazine capacity be 10 and also 39? I thought a magazine only held a certain number of charges or shots...so how can it have 2 different capacities?

I was just trying to figure out whether it was worth it to buy an assault rifle off a trade terminal or not. The one I have is pretty low and not effective, but the comparisons weren't really clear or helpful to me.
when is listed as 0 crit that is just to tell you that you have no extra damage. and the cap of magazine is diffrent becouse of some weapon are better than other once by that lvl / tier.. But i would not recommand you to buy weapon you get better weapons from missions Molli.
and yeah the devs have done very good job now.

narff187

Inquisitive
Gamer
What is sounds like is your looking at which Rifle to buy from the kiosk.

If that's the case then the stats your looking at are the ranges the weapon can fall in after purchase. I have never seen a stat roll 0 after purchase so don't worry too much.

Top Bottom