• Technical support is temporarily provided through the Discord

Avalon pack question

LogDawg

Raider
Gold Avalon
i bought a bronze avalon pack and wondered if i could upgrade to silver or gold and how that worked

lightpyro

Resident Of Avalon
Gold Founder
i bought a bronze avalon pack and wondered if i could upgrade to silver or gold and how that worked
well if you are new and was buy it from steam you im not sure you can do that now unless you see upgrade packs. only i know we cun do that before steam realese but mybe is comming upgrade pack in steam also..
But this is better a GM answer you this..

Bacterial

PG Community Overlord
Staff member
you can't "upgrade" Avalon packs, those are simply DLCs, so if you say buy Gold and Silver - its bonuses will stack

LogDawg

Raider
Gold Avalon
you can't "upgrade" Avalon packs, those are simply DLCs, so if you say buy Gold and Silver - its bonuses will stack
Stack as in if i had bronze, silver, and gold (all 3 packs) id have more benefits than someone that just has gold? Or would we be equal?

Siridon

Inquisitive
I have currently the gold avalon so if I were to buy bronze and silver here in the forum only the gold avalon would be shown right? Or would there be all 3 displayed ? lol

Bacterial

PG Community Overlord
Staff member
I have currently the gold avalon so if I were to buy bronze and silver here in the forum only the gold avalon would be shown right? Or would there be all 3 displayed ? lol
I guess you could choose what to display
or those would stack either

LogDawg

Raider
Gold Avalon
I wish they would release more info on how exactly these packs work especially if you want to upgrade or buy another one.

Bacterial

PG Community Overlord
Staff member
you can’t upgrade Avalon packs, though you can buy all three and their bonuses will stack

Top Bottom