1. Hello everybody! We almost received awards from MMOsite, remained the last spurt! Please, if you have not did it - vote for us
    Dismiss Notice

Ayoo!

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by Fryepod, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Fryepod

Fryepod [IIIIII] Founder

Figured I'd properly introduce myself here after sealing the deal and getting a founders pack.

I'm yet another Firefall veteran coming over from what pretty much became our worst nightmare but that's to be saved for another time.

I took interest in PG really quick as it seems ambitious and has many of the appealing qualities that Firefall once upon a time was aiming for. This seems to be another game as such that's one of a kind and I can't wait to get to know the team / game / new players and people I already know here all too well ;D

I spent over 100+ Days of gameplay in my Firefall run, lead several development sponsored community events worth upwards of 600$ in prizes and was apart of a very tiny, elite group of PvP players that was extremely well known through out the games history.

I'm hoping that the same journey may occur right here with Project Genom!

Much Love and see you out there

-Fryepod

ObsoleteVodka and MolliMayhem like this.
  2. Bacterial

Bacterial PG Community Overlord (outdated) Staff Member

yeah, very «elite» part of that well known group, and you are forever in our RU memory for some of your «deeds»
    now we just need to wait for full barcode invasion, as mr Ph. left FF

oh, and welcome o/

3. Fryepod

Fryepod [IIIIII] Founder

Oh I can taste the sarcasm Dr. Bacterial xD

That's long in the past and I left BP with a mutual respect for the dream team.

As far as PH leaving, that was what caused me to purchase and begin testing PG as I no longer see a future there.

And barcode has already mostly ancipiated another game so our already small numbers may be far and few in between here in PG.

Anyhow, my IGN is same as FF and the forum name. I looked forward greatly to meeting up with you and the RU community in the future.

Thank you for the welcome! o7

4. Bacterial

Bacterial PG Community Overlord (outdated) Staff Member

check nickname twice, no Dr. here
    also, pg seems «similar to ff in many ways» only at first glance
    I suggest you wait for next big patch before fully try it

Fryepod likes this.