1. Hello everybody! We almost received awards from MMOsite, remained the last spurt! Please, if you have not did it - vote for us
    Dismiss Notice

Breast physics

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Badoor, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Badoor

Badoor Rookie

It will be more fun playing a female character with breast (boobs) physics ( jiggle) I hope to see that in game and the unreal engine can do really great with physics I can't wait to see that

2. Kaori

Kaori Inquisitive Golden Founder

I'm all for great physics in game! Maybe there will be some use for that in the Lame Moth but as far as I can see considering the armor in game, I think it would appear really out of place to see boobs bouncing all around in the wonderfully designed armor that we currently have?

I mean, it would be different if we were in one of the many already existing games that offer bikini armor. But here, we actually have armor that looks like armor instead of lingerie. And I prefer this personally, though I would like the option to have social clothes (romantic, athletic, formal wear) in social settings, such as the Lame Moth, our cabins, our syndicate headquarters, etc.

Either way, I'm excited too and can hardly wait to see what the future holds!

3. Badoor

Badoor Rookie

it's really ok they can add an option that you can [ on/off ] Breast physics [ boobs jiggle ] [ boobs bouncing ]

4. Kaori

Kaori Inquisitive Golden Founder

Works for me! (y)

Badoor likes this.
  5. Deimos

Deimos Inquisitive Golden Founder

Add some sexy outfits, problem solved.

Badoor likes this.