• Technical support is temporarily provided through the Discord

Bug - No Compromise

Sparzy

Inquisitive
I'm up to the 2nd part in "No Compromise" it just says Mobile base and i found it but nothing happens. The mish wont update and i cant press e on anything, standing there for some time doesnt auto update.

It also has a hp bar but shooting it does nothing. Is this mission lvl locked or just bugged? I'm lvl 26 atm.

Another person doing this mish at the same time had the same problem.
NVM i managed to complete it by shooting at one of the side tent pieces, think this will need some work. Its too confusing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Devastator

Inquisitive
it is hard to do, but i found that shooting and destroying the mobile base updates that quest. it is difficult to target the base though as it seems to be shielded by other components.

Penzoil3

Raider
Silver Avalon
I have shot at that thing from up close, from far away. I tried from in front of it, and behind it . I stood on the hill, I tried different angles in front of it. I never see a health bar, and I can't kill the darn thing! I upgraded my assault rife to a level 9, no help there. I have poured thousands of rounds into that darn thing. FRUSTRATED !!!

Penzoil3

Raider
Silver Avalon
I will next time. I was shooting where the Steam Guides say to, and everywhere else I could think of.
Thanks
OK, i HAVE NOW EXPENDED SEVERAL THOUSAND ROUNDS BENEATH IT. i HAVE BLACK MARKS ON THE DIRT BUT STILL NO DAMAGE. I assume I should be in front of it ? I've also tried a 45* angle. to the left towards the trailer tongue.

Sparzy

Inquisitive
Theres some barrel things behind one of the tent flaps on one of the sides, the side facing the middle of the area, shoot the barrels. Its a real small hit box. I spent like 2 days trying to do this before some told me and i did it.

Penzoil3

Raider
Silver Avalon
I have no tent flap on that side for some reason. I wonder if that's part of the problem ? Thanks though, I'll try to get an angle on the barrels.
This is what I'm seeing. Tried shooting the things with lids, attached to the filler pipe, no luck.
ProjectGenom-Win64-Shipping 2017-01-09 02-42-21-23.jpg

Top Bottom