1. Hello everybody! We almost received awards from MMOsite, remained the last spurt! Please, if you have not did it - vote for us
    Dismiss Notice

Buildings looking out of place are intended or WIP? Does this game have something in finished state?

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by Derclaw, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Derclaw

Derclaw Rookie Silver Founder

Srsly - right now most of buildings look like white boxes randomly slapped on the surface with random bits of furniture thrown (or not thrown and you end with empty grey box inside) in it.

Does this game has anything representative of how it will look in finished state, so I wont waste my and others time with exciting conversation like:
    - Hey, this building looks silly and collisions don't work - I can walk right through it.
    - Hey, this is alpha, how dare you! Game will be great soon with all that great stuff in next update!
    - Ok... I guess I will wait for more workable build then...

2. Bacterial

Bacterial PG Community Overlord (outdated) Staff Member

«hey, this is alpha», and by that I mean you should re-read what «alpha» most commonly is, or maybe you should read what devs say about state of the game before posting thread? Srsly, why posting this if you know that the game is in EARLY stage of development?

3. Derclaw

Derclaw Rookie Silver Founder

Bacterial------>
    Point

Well devs pmed me with - "Your posts lack of constructive criticism, cause everything will change, so disregard everything that is is now", so I posted this so it can be defined what is in finished state so it will be valid to constructivley criticize it. And that what the whole post is about, but I guess reading is hard.

4. NewbieGummi

NewbieGummi Firestarter Founder

Yeah, for you it seems like a hard thing to do.

5. Bacterial

Bacterial PG Community Overlord (outdated) Staff Member

you know, there is a «quote» button to drag attention
    also, its still not productive, from my point of view, to «criticize» game in alpha stage for incomplete nature of all its features