1. Hello everybody! We almost received awards from MMOsite, remained the last spurt! Please, if you have not did it - vote for us
    Dismiss Notice

Chap. 1 - Awakening - Inspection Mission.

Discussion in 'Your Questions' started by Culann, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Culann

Culann Rookie Founder

In Chapter 1 - Awakening, you reach a point where you are required to go weigh the ATV you received in the previous mission. The mission states, "Undergo weighing.".

Can someone tell me where this would be? The mission states it's in the Harbinger, but I cannot find it anywhere. With that said, I've also checked various depots and areas including the new hangar area where Hasan was moved to with no luck either.

Can someone tell me where to advance this at? It's a bit perplexing and after spending considerable time looking, I cannot find it anywhere.

Thank you!
    --- Sep 20, 2016 ---
    I should probably add, the mission itself is called "Inspection". I am a bit surprised at this point that no one can answer this...it's perplexing to have run all over the places you would expect to find a weigh station and still come up empty-handed.

Anyone? Where does a person go to weigh the ATV for Inspection in Chapter One - Awakening?

2. lightpyro

lightpyro Wanderer Golden Founder

well man i have lots off mission i cannot solve, But i was restart With New dude, and that that mission you say i did not hear or see yet.
    But did you check Your Inventory sometimes you need click on some of the items like the radio.
    If the mission says Harbinger does that not mean its there.. but it should tell where you gonna look of course that would be nice.

there is one thing did you unlock the hangar yet ? i think it's into hangar some where there.. if we gonna be Logic, you cun check there if you did not do it yet.. and check walls Things in there and all over the Place.. But i have no idea im just guessing so.
    i cun found out better if i get that mission myself if im Lucky, But beware some mission does not work.
    that have been on many mission into this game before.

3. pector

pector [Galaktikon] Golden Founder

I like trains.

4. Culann

Culann Rookie Founder

Meant to update this. It's no longer necessary for a response as I have the quad bike now. Finally found the answer to my question and was able to finish the mission that resulted in me being able to drive the quad bike finally.

5. Epex

Epex Rookie Golden Founder

Can you give the rest of us a clue?

6. Kirineki

Kirineki Rookie Bronze Founder

One place you have to go is on the right side after exiting the ark. Another place is to hassan at the wall.