1. Hello everybody! We almost received awards from MMOsite, remained the last spurt! Please, if you have not did it - vote for us
    Dismiss Notice

Confused

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by Chris Townsend, Jun 14, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Chris Townsend

Chris Townsend Baelar Founder

Hi All,

Whilst I'm really liking the game mechanics and I know it's early alpha, but the quest system seems borked or maybe just overly difficult. I'm not seeing any objectives in many quests no target markers or objective marjers, some quests simply have one word such as 'marrowbone' without any more explanation. I'm level 7 amd am basically restricted to the out ramp as I cannot gear up due to a lack of quest cash and XP, so I'm reduced to killing basic bugs and hound pups. Anyone able to shed light on what I'm doing wrong please?

2. Bacterial

Bacterial PG Community Overlord (outdated) Staff Member

quest journal may be borked at times
    also, quests concept in the game assumes that player read the quest and search for items or areas on their own, i.e. there will be NO quest markers (except maybe areas marked on map), for ALL side quests
    journal and quest markers for main questline will be fixed in future patches for sure

oh and welcome to Project Genom, Founder :)

3. Xerano

Xerano Rookie Founder

good then i can bring my troubles in it too. am confused how you going to make this game complete if you only changed this much in like 6 month, you implemented change you show us 6 month ago too. so far the begin of the game and that is the start point is the only thing that changed at all. just to be inventive i know some developers they kind of give a calander on what is going to be implemented.
    just to know how far they are. but to be honest i dont see this game ever being done before 5 years from now, never mind being playable.

GDaps likes this.
  4. GDaps

GDaps Rookie

A calendar would be helpful.

5. lightpyro

lightpyro Wanderer Golden Founder

well this game was first tested before Christmas and now the 2nd time.. and soon not too long hopfully is gonna be added into steam for everyone..
    But Yeah i understand a Calender cun be Nice they cun make so we knows more.... but it can be hard to make one..
    becouse they make the game after how much feedback they gets.. and they make the game after that way.. some of it..
    and they have alot to do so they only fix few things now into the game... so if you having hard time to play and understand the quest what you need to do... just ask into the chat on the game... and you can also send me a PM here to i knows almost all quest and to do Things so i will try to help you good as i can... so Try to Enjoy the game even is not finish... Welcome to Project Genom...:)

GDaps likes this.
  6. GDaps

GDaps Rookie

I did play a bit last night and had a good time. Strange looking for stuff after being hand held by other games. I know there's a lot they are doing and I'm the last one to QQ over alpha. I wish the team the best of luck!