1. Hello everybody! We almost received awards from MMOsite, remained the last spurt! Please, if you have not did it - vote for us
    Dismiss Notice

Crafting

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by AhKeelU, Oct 17, 2016.

1. AhKeelU

AhKeelU Rookie

Ok I know it is coming. My suggestion is for implementation. I would like to see a system where you have a blueprint for an item, example a rifle. With that you have several components you can add if you have acquired them, various barrels, firing pins, grips, casings, butt stocks, sights etc. And accessories like forward grips, lasers etc.Each one has stats and modifiers and requirements to be used. For example, no shotgun barrels on a pistol. You can get parts from disassembling other items. I think this simple sounding system would allow a huge variety of items and a ton of variation.

In fact I would like to see it so much that if its implemented I will go buy gold founder status. Might still otherwise, but still that would grantee it.

2. Bacterial

Bacterial PG Community Overlord (outdated) Staff Member

well, go buy it :) Founder packs sales ended, but you can still buy Avalon packs on Steam. Because you know what? Crafting IS in the game right now. We even have FOUR blueprints :) Yes, there will be more prints and system will be improved over time, it is in its basic implementation now.

3. NexAngelus

NexAngelus Rookie

do u buy these prints? mob drops? quest? should i be selling mob parts? how do i expand the crafting inventory? its rather small. i have the testing skill but i cant even craft things like barrels or anything???? is it one shot fire crafting?

4. Bacterial

Bacterial PG Community Overlord (outdated) Staff Member

actually crafting is in prototype stage at the moment, as many other systems are. if you want to play not test I suggest you wait for beta or even release of our game, don't buy now.