• Technical support is temporarily provided through the Discord

Developer streams

airdoctor

Inquisitive
Developer streams

What about Communication?

Cannot It Right Now

Steam ealry acess after the release

twich or youtube communication what do you think?

Last edited:

Bacterial

PG Community Overlord
Staff member
well devs did a stream not long ago, but in Russian, idk if they have time for English streams atm
I guess there will be some announcements with next big patch, including vids

Youtube lets people post the video into most forums (like this one) and works on pretty much everything with no problems. I would suggest Youtube. It seems the best way to have the video viewed the most and shared the most - which is the goal after all.

NorthernHermit

Inquisitive
Gamer
well devs did a stream not long ago, but in Russian, idk if they have time for English streams atm
I guess there will be some announcements with next big patch, including vids
Twitch is best marketing place in these days, docgotgame is partnered twitch streamer and he practically do MMO playing and rating as job there :D

NorthernHermit

Inquisitive
Gamer
Well good thing on him is that he check everything, BUT scale of community worries me... Docs community is what draw to me to his channel and be sub to Doc, not just Doc :D

scale of community worries me
The game isn't being marketed much in English as far as I've seen, and it's not available on Steam yet. Considering the state of the game, being obscure is an advantage, otherwise the influx of negative reviews (that is, not taking into account how early the game is in the development cycle) will brand it forever.
That said, I believe bringing in established communities that can actually handle how early early access is, would certainly be beneficial. I am actually working on one behind the scenes, and plan to start things up once the patch hits.

Also, editing posts works is rather quirky. Wish we could just do it directly; that will come quite handy when the community starts making guides and such.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bacterial

PG Community Overlord
Staff member
Also, editing posts works is rather quirky. Wish we could just do it directly; that will come quite handy when the community starts making guides and such.
thats not editing feature, it prevents doubleposts
also:
Jumuro said:
@Bacterial, а при чем тут гайды и форум? :) место для гайдов будет отдельное.
so forum-guy basically said that there will be separate place for guides, not on forums

NorthernHermit

Inquisitive
Gamer
Well i think we have to wait new update before we can start to advertise effectively this anyway.
Edit: Or specific date for that update and list of features what it will give but this is hard one to pull so unlikely to happen...

Top Bottom