• Technical support is temporarily provided through the Discord

Developers’ blogs

Re: Developers’ blog 1

Good read, nice to know what you all are working on and such. Is there any chance we could get an English translation of the leaflet so we can get our sticky fingers on one of the promo codes talked about?
I am so ready to play, the day draws close and I and a large number of my clan mates are very excited :)

insp

Resident Of Avalon
Gold Founder

I think those leaflets was distributed only on IgroMir game expo so translation will not help You :)

OK that's all good. Are the western playerts going to be given a chance at some additional loot/items thru a code also?

Deorg

Resident Of Avalon
Gold Founder

Sir CrossBorn said:
OK that's all good. Are the western playerts going to be given a chance at some additional loot/items thru a code also?
All players will in the future be able to find the code even in the game
And no one prevent to try find the code in the Internet (but I have not found :( )
Seem, this is not the last event )

Deorg

Resident Of Avalon
Gold Founder

Blog has been updated in russian site version. Expect soon there :)

Dear Devs, your game looks really cool, and i hope it will be awesome.

Can i have some email to your marketing manager or someone who want's to talk about cooperation with one of the biggest Polish gaming website and YT/Twitch content creators?
Our website is visited, by more than 360 000 unique users and displays an average of 4million times per month.
Total of our subscribers is around 3 million across our community.

GL&HF

Top Bottom