• Technical support is temporarily provided through the Discord

Development Status?

BEEZY_G

Inquisitive
Greetings,

I am opening this thread to simply request an update on the development status. You needn't worry about saying when the game will be released or anything like that. Simply, can I get confirmation from the internal dev team that they are continuing to work on this game? I just want to know that it is still being worked on, and the rest I can wait for.

Please let me know your thoughts,

BEEZYGEE

Vesta

Staff member
Hi!
All team is working hard , developing the game. a lot of work is redone (netcode), a lot of new work is done/ all from us has a lot of new tasks for doing and we are doing them, discussing every day, and doing every day. Sorry for seldome news, but we try to inform the comunity about what is done , what is in progress.
Nobody knows here about date of update, let`s wait official news about it from the staff of team.

I know my result as 3D modeller, I`ve seen the results of others, and it is amazing. I hope all players will be happy to see the game when we update it.

Best regards,
Svetlana Uzkikh aka Vesta

LogDawg

Raider
Gold Avalon
Hi!
All team is working hard , developing the game. a lot of work is redone (netcode), a lot of new work is done/ all from us has a lot of new tasks for doing and we are doing them, discussing every day, and doing every day. Sorry for seldome news, but we try to inform the comunity about what is done , what is in progress.
Nobody knows here about date of update, let`s wait official news about it from the staff of team.

I know my result as 3D modeller, I`ve seen the results of others, and it is amazing. I hope all players will be happy to see the game when we update it.

Best regards,
Svetlana Uzkikh aka Vesta
Thanks for the small update on the progress of the game

Thank you for the reply, this new player kept fearing the worst. The pet system I see potential in is what called me and my wallet.

Charmmar

Inquisitive
so we are the 16 march 2017, will I ever be able to play this game at all this year? every time I log into the game I am just getting the screen that shows U4 and that is it. Are others playing this now or is the game shot down till you get it back up and working?
ETA on game back in.

Bacterial

PG Community Overlord
Staff member
so we are the 16 march 2017, will I ever be able to play this game at all this year? every time I log into the game I am just getting the screen that shows U4 and that is it. Are others playing this now or is the game shot down till you get it back up and working?
ETA on game back in.
this ALPHA is up and running, if you have problems with launching game's client, please submit a ticket to Support.

BEEZY_G

Inquisitive
ETA on game back in.
That seems to be a common bug for me. Simply close and shutdown the game and all its processes, and re-open. That simple and you are back in the game. Its been working for me.

DeadSkullzJr

Phazon Clan Leader
Gold Founder
I haven't had this issue. The Unreal Engine 4 screen plays for me but I have to wait about a minute before it loads into the menu. It is stated that depending on your computer and its processing capabilities, it could be slow at loading or fast.

Top Bottom