• Technical support is temporarily provided through the Discord

Diggerslayer Achievement

DeadSkullzJr

Phazon Clan Leader
Gold Founder
Well I had logged into PG, and somehow this happened...Now I am not sure if this is possible but I managed to somehow get this just by logging in..

What just happened here...

DeadSkullzJr

Phazon Clan Leader
Gold Founder
well true lol but I still wonder if this will mess up anything in the game, I am sure achievements will be built into the game, just seems weird how I got this though, I will say it is not the first time that I've gotten achievements upon logging in a random game but this game doesn't have achievements built in yet, I don't think so anyways, could be wrong on that.

Stalig

Inquisitive
Does that achievement work properly now? It seems not. Killed hundreds of diggers - nothing.

lightpyro

Resident Of Avalon
Gold Founder
Does that achievement work properly now? It seems not. Killed hundreds of diggers - nothing.
there is no achievement but mybe is a plan to have it. but for now they only focus on the gameplay.. if is gonna be a achievement it will be added later into the game when all are more up and go.

Stalig

Inquisitive
there is no achievement but mybe is a plan to have it. but for now they only focus on the gameplay.. if is gonna be a achievement it will be added later into the game when all are more up and go.
Well technically maybe there is no achievement, because game stats are empty in steam profile, but store page says they exist, and game in the library has 1. I hope it'll be fixed, but now there are more important things to focus.

DeadSkullzJr

Phazon Clan Leader
Gold Founder
I got it by logging in the game so if anything, mine was accidental, or bugged somehow.

Top Bottom