1. Hello everybody! We almost received awards from MMOsite, remained the last spurt! Please, if you have not did it - vote for us
    Dismiss Notice

Emotes/Enviromental Emotes/Actions, Clothing for Rpers

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ehop22, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Ehop22

Ehop22 Rookie

This is for US Roleplayers, Those that get into their character soon as they log in and make the world MORE than just mining, crafting, shooting, making Currency. For those that log in and Give the world life and the game more depth. The Emotes should range from the normal ones ever MMORPG's have but expand like ESO (Elder Scrolls Online) does. So maybe add some musical instruments to be played, Idle looping actions such as leaning against a wall in varying positions, sitting - On the ground, stool, chair, log etc. Laying down in various ways and positions. Drinking, Eating emotes ETC.

Clothing options should be vast aswell (have yet to get the game so im shooting blind here) if (for the love of all that is gaming) you have mix and match armor types such as - Heavy armor top, light armor lowers. Again ESO has a great, vast system for clothing.

MMORPG's all have the same thing, hand ful of emotes, cool places that you can visit but dont do much in. Rpers who bring their characters to life give those taverns that you can just walk in but do nothing in Life, those beaches in games a purpose, a cool secluded cove a meaning other than being a pass through or really nice bit to look at.

Give us the tools. We will create great characters and stories.

((sorry for any misspelling and run on sentences RUSHED lol))

2. Siridon

Siridon Rookie

I am pretty sure emotes etc. are already kinda standard for such MMO´s so I wouldn't worry too much about it I am sure they will add them :)