1. Hello everybody! We almost received awards from MMOsite, remained the last spurt! Please, if you have not did it - vote for us
    Dismiss Notice

Event discussion

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by Deimos, Oct 31, 2016.

1. Deimos

Deimos Inquisitive Golden Founder

So are there actual Halloween event weapons, and if so how do we get them? Also, if they drop from the lost droid, is it possible for the devs to increase the spawn rate during the event only, because I have killed at least 13 and have not got a single weapon. Is it also possible to suggest that the devs move the Halloween armor and skeleton mask somewhere, like test the cosmetic feature and open a whole new inventory only for cosmetic items. Also general discussion about the current Halloween event. I'm pretty salty because my weapons keep disappearing, which is stupid because I keep losing my good rolls.

2. Bacterial

Bacterial PG Community Overlord (outdated) Staff Member

Hello there o/ Unfortunately, NO to «move items to cosmetic slots, open cosmetic slots for testing» due to development time. Increasing drop rate is possible, but still need to be discussed, so can’t be changed immediately.

3. Deimos

Deimos Inquisitive Golden Founder

Yep, I haven't seen a event weapon yet. So how long shall we hold on to our event items?