• Technical support is temporarily provided through the Discord

Fast travel

Grimfrost

Inquisitive
With the map size increase a fast travel system wouldn't go a miss. I realise that vehicles play a big part in traversing the map but sometimes you just want to get back and hand your objective in as quick as possible.

NOTHAN

Resident Of Avalon
Silver Founder
You get your first vehicle at level 25 ... Good game & good driving ^^

Grimfrost

Inquisitive
I look forward to testing the many vehicles on offer but it'll be a ball ache traveling the 500 mile and back because Shirley from Puzztech wants some Avalon Saffron to pep up her bloody cup a soup.

strider6000

Raider
Gold Avalon
I look forward to testing the many vehicles on offer but it'll be a ball ache traveling the 500 mile and back because Shirley from Puzztech wants some Avalon Saffron to pep up her bloody cup a soup.
Indeed it would be lol. They have respawn points for each "zone" so if you type /unstuck it will take you to it so I believe that system will be put into place at some stage.

MACTEP

President Of Avalon
Gold Founder
Do not forget that we have an MMO, not a single game. Fast Travel can make the imbalance PvE and PvP. Also in the game there will be a large number of vehicles.

Grimfrost

Inquisitive
That is true but even the likes of ESO has a fast travel system through wayshrines. I don't think a simple fast travel system would break the balance too much

Sparzy

Inquisitive
You could only make it to a few big places here and there that only activate after you have been to them, like the wall. Its a big trip to make again and again as you go back and forth with missions.

Scraggles

Inquisitive
"You get your first vehicle at level 25 ... Good game & good driving ^^"

You get the oppurtunity to wade thru countless and often annoying inane puzzles to get to the one that gives you a vehicle, when I was last able to log in, was above lvl 25 and had no vehicle and it gets annoying when killed to be 5-10 mins travel out.

currently i get a blank screen on log in with no chars visible

You get the oppurtunity to wade thru countless and often annoying inane puzzles to get to the one that gives you a vehicle, when I was last able to log in, was above lvl 25 and had no vehicle and it gets annoying when killed to be 5-10 mins travel out.
You can buy the ATV without doing the mission.
PUZZTECH shop, level 25 and 20,000 credits.
ATV-Terminal.png

Last edited:

strider6000

Raider
Gold Avalon
You get 2 ATVs for free by doing the quests. Need to be lvl 25 to equip and use. Save your credits for your weapons and armor.

Top Bottom