1. Hello everybody! We almost received awards from MMOsite, remained the last spurt! Please, if you have not did it - vote for us
    Dismiss Notice

First Person View

Discussion in 'Your Questions' started by SlicTrix, Oct 11, 2016.

1. SlicTrix

SlicTrix Rookie Silver Founder

Hi all

Will PG have first person view, I have been playing and I like the game but I would like a first person view. Because with third person view I feel like I am out side the game looking in. where as FPV gives ya that feeling of being in the game and more a part of it.

I noticed when steam loads the game it loads the third person files and I looked and there is First Person files also that aren't being loaded.

So basically my question is will the first person view be available eventually ?

Thx

BTW I know the Unreal Engine very well, since I have made over 150 maps for Unreal and UT. So I know FPV is possible.

2. AOD_Cruxdaca

AOD_Cruxdaca Inquisitive

This is an mmo not a proper fps, it could be done, and who knows may be will, though this is an alpha state game, they are more worried about overall mechanics and content, the polish will come later. That being said, its the Devs vision of the game, like an author writing a book, its their art, their story, we just enjoy it how they want us to see it.

3. Bacterial

Bacterial PG Community Overlord (outdated) Staff Member