• Technical support is temporarily provided through the Discord

Forum Title Difference and Title Update?

BEEZY_G

Inquisitive
Greetings,

I just had a brief question with regard to the supporting pack I purchased through steam. When I first found Project Genom I immediately purchased the game and supported with a pack. However the golden avalon founder pack was not available. I was able to purchase the "Project Genom - Gold Avalon Pack" however. So my question is: Is the Gold Avalon pack and the Gold Founder pack the same thing? Also, I linked my steam and everything to my forum account, however it still says I am a rookie. Can I get it updated to reflect my gold supporter title? As usual, thank you very much to the team and your support to the community.

Thanks,

BEEZYGEE

Bacterial

PG Community Overlord
Staff member
Greetings,

I just had a brief question with regard to the supporting pack I purchased through steam. When I first found Project Genom I immediately purchased the game and supported with a pack. However the golden avalon founder pack was not available. I was able to purchase the "Project Genom - Gold Avalon Pack" however. So my question is: Is the Gold Avalon pack and the Gold Founder pack the same thing? Also, I linked my steam and everything to my forum account, however it still says I am a rookie. Can I get it updated to reflect my gold supporter title? As usual, thank you very much to the team and your support to the community.

Thanks,

BEEZYGEE
Hello, you are marked with «Rookie» because you have only 4 messages, however, you can replace this title with any custom one in your forum profile as you are Gold Avalon holder, and they have the option.
Gold Avalon and Gold Founder are not the same, Gold Founder rather includes Gold Avalon. Still, you can’t get Founder packs anymore (from official sources, at least). Founder program was kind of loyalty thing, basically a founding program, early development support fundraiser.
Hope this helps ;)

BEEZY_G

Inquisitive
Hello, you are marked with «Rookie» because you have only 4 messages, however, you can replace this title with any custom one in your forum profile as you are Gold Avalon holder, and they have the option.
Gold Avalon and Gold Founder are not the same, Gold Founder rather includes Gold Avalon. Still, you can’t get Founder packs anymore (from official sources, at least). Founder program was kind of loyalty thing, basically a founding program, early development support fundraiser.
Hope this helps ;)
Gotcha ;) , thanks for the help. I will be supporting this game with every ounce of my being. I look forward to whats to come!

strider6000

Raider
Gold Avalon
This option is not open to me as a Gold Avalonian. It must be a Gold Founder Perk or a bug.

Okis

Inquisitive
Im sorry but i cant seem to find any instruction of how does one even get the golden avalonian title under the forum picture. I have linked my steam account, i have a golden avalonian pack - no title. Is there something i have to do to get the title ?

Im sorry but i cant seem to find any instruction of how does one even get the golden avalonian title under the forum picture. I have linked my steam account, i have a golden avalonian pack - no title. Is there something i have to do to get the title ?
If I experienced the same problem, I'd contact the staff of the game/forum by submitting a support ticket.

Top Bottom