• Technical support is temporarily provided through the Discord

Founder pack question

OnyxWolf

Inquisitive
Hi guys!

First of I apologize if this is in the wrong area of the forums and if this maybe a silly question lol.

I'm looking to purchase the game and looking to purchase the Bronze founder pack via Steam. Reason why I'm asking is on the store page for the pack it says "This content requires the base game Project Genom on Steam in order to play."

Like I said earlier I'm sorry if this maybe a silly question but do you have to purchase the game then purchase a founder pack or does the game come with the founder pack ?

Thank you very much in advance :)

Bacterial

PG Community Overlord
Staff member
Hi guys!

First of I apologize if this is in the wrong area of the forums and if this maybe a silly question lol.

I'm looking to purchase the game and looking to purchase the Bronze founder pack via Steam. Reason why I'm asking is on the store page for the pack it says "This content requires the base game Project Genom on Steam in order to play."

Like I said earlier I'm sorry if this maybe a silly question but do you have to purchase the game then purchase a founder pack or does the game come with the founder pack ?

Thank you very much in advance :)
Hey there o/ Packs on Steam are Avalon packs, and yes, they do not contain a game copy, just various additional features. Again, you can’t buy Founder packs from NH themselves anymore. You could still try to find actual Founder packs somewhere in the internet, but at your own risk.

OnyxWolf

Inquisitive
Hey there o/ Packs on Steam are Avalon packs, and yes, they do not contain a game copy, just various additional features. Again, you can’t buy Founder packs from NH themselves anymore. You could still try to find actual Founder packs somewhere in the internet, but at your own risk.
Hi Bacterial :)/
That's the ones I thought Avalon packs were founders lol.
Thank you very much for answering my question much appreciated!

Top Bottom