• Technical support is temporarily provided through the Discord

Freezing in second loading and unable to continue

Noman25

Inquisitive
Hi all I have finished the very first map and crawling into the vent... and got stuck in the loading screen. Every first time it happens I can press the mouse left bottom and hear the laser shot as if only I can't see the figure but it's working. But each time I alt+f4 and try to reload it would just freeze at the loading. Any suggestion?

sounds like server de-sync... i cant even get into the server at all past the character login screen.

A server Status page would go far to keeping the players informed of the game's status

Noman25

Inquisitive
sounds like server de-sync... i cant even get into the server at all past the character login screen.

A server Status page would go far to keeping the players informed of the game's status
???So we won't get any notify whether the server is down?

Roxefeller

Inquisitive

At least I'm not the only one who can't get passed the character login screen... Gets stuck on the loading screen after trying to login to my character x.x

Top Bottom