• Technical support is temporarily provided through the Discord

From America with love

Mac

Inquisitive
Dev's... just wanted to say that I am enjoying your game. I really look forward to future updates so that it can reach it's full potential.

Besides that, I wanted to say I don't have any Russian friends. However, I respect the Russian people. As you all are probably well aware, the US media always portrays a picture of USA vs Russia. With Trump becoming president, I know that he wants to build better relations. I have respect for Putin; he seems like a strong, trustworthy leader that the US has lacked for years.

lol... I just wanted to say that you do have many friends in the US of A, though our media would portray it differently. I look forward to playing your game at it's full potential. Thanks for all of your hard work. *Salute

(Sorry if this whole post sounded cheesy)

Deimos

Wanderer
Putin is an amazing leader and takes shit from no one, which is the kind of leader with need in charge of America. These liberal, democrats will keep giving all of our money away and they have no respect for the working man.

This is a leader, not someone who takes sides and decided that BLM protesters are more important than law and order.

SOLREAPER

Inquisitive
Yes Putin is the Man in Charge! not like ol bama... Trump beats ol bama as well...
M excited to see Trump and Putin working together for a better world

Top Bottom