1. Hello everybody! We almost received awards from MMOsite, remained the last spurt! Please, if you have not did it - vote for us
    Dismiss Notice

Game stuck in loading screen :(

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by -EBS- Tiedied, Oct 15, 2016.

1. -EBS- Tiedied

-EBS- Tiedied Rookie

I just bought the game and created a character. I pressed start game and now i have been staring at a loading screen for 15 minutes.

I think my Universities internet firewall blocks outbound port connections. But If someone can give me the port range of the servers can make rule sin the firewall to allow me to play the game.

Does anyone have that kind of information? Please help :(

2. Sparzy

Sparzy Rookie

Everyones been getting that loading screen problem today, hopefully they'll get a fix soon.

3. Tecliqo

Tecliqo Rookie

Was stucked in loading screen too after purchasing the game on Steam. I just restarted my computer and it worked fine.

4. Sparzy

Sparzy Rookie

It works sometimes and not others atm, just keep trying

5. lightpyro

lightpyro Wanderer Golden Founder

do you still have have the problem.. ? you can go to controlpanel/ Firewall on left side you shall see one place says. allow apps throuh the firewall.. open there and look for the game on the list some are already if you dont see it then add it manual. and make sure you allow the game to public and you can make sure also mark it also for private also..
    this way can you fix it.. But i must also Inform you some Antivirus take control of it also if it does you cannot see the list
    in windows firewall then you must look for the settings for allowing apps/program with your Antivirus program..

the secound thing some can make you to going to endless loading can be that the game are down for new update also..
    when you get this endless loading wait 30 min to 1 hour and check again..

I hope this was helpful for you..

6. -EBS- Tiedied

-EBS- Tiedied Rookie

I check the firewall on the control panel, I says its already allowing the game in public and private. but thats not the problem. the internet at my university automatically blocks all ports, you have to register ports on the IT website to have ports opened for you. I have done this for games like Archage, Factorio and Insurgency. I need the ports the game servers use in order to play them. e.g. factorio uses one port for multiplayer 34197

I will try to wait through the loading screen again for a longer time and see if its just the game servers

7. lightpyro

lightpyro Wanderer Golden Founder

OKEY ah okey so your school are secure the internett line then. i dont know know the ports but you can try to send a ticket to request the ports you must open. but i hope you will enjoy the game once you can start playing it.. what server you gonna play on by the way ? there is US, EU and Russian server

8. -EBS- Tiedied

-EBS- Tiedied Rookie

Im going to play on the EU server.