• Technical support is temporarily provided through the Discord

Game Translation to Spanish

I would like to know if they have thought to translate the game into other languages like Spanish?

DeadSkullzJr

Phazon Clan Leader
Gold Founder
I am sure eventually the developers will make it so the game can be played on multiple languages, for now it is just English and Russian.

alexfire20

Inquisitive
I would like to be translated into Spanish, but I think it would take more people of that language to play

Snipperhoofd

Alien Scientist
Gold Founder
I would like to be translated into Spanish, but I think it would take more people of that language to play
You could also see it the other way around. If the game has the Spanish language implemented, more Spanish-speaking people will play the game.

Also, having Spanish implemented in the game would certainly boost the number of players, since it is the language that has the second-most native speakers worldwide. However, I doubt that it is necessary to implement it at this stage of development.

DeadSkullzJr

Phazon Clan Leader
Gold Founder
You could also see it the other way around. If the game has the Spanish language implemented, more Spanish-speaking people will play the game.

Also, having Spanish implemented in the game would certainly boost the number of players, since it is the language that has the second-most native speakers worldwide. However, I doubt that it is necessary to implement it at this stage of development.
Again I am very sure eventually the developers will implement multiple languages to the game.

Top Bottom