• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Technical support is temporarily provided through the Discord

Guardians of Avalon

Adventeus

Inquisitive
20161016125826_1 (2).jpg
Welcome Guardian.

The GoA's main goal is to provide an enjoyable transition for the newly awakened Genom's or what I affectionately call "G's".

The secondary objective of the GoA is to maintain order and deal with EULA violators, Trolls and other forms of senseless harrassment/abuse through the appropriate channels.

All levels are welcome. All we ask is that be friendly, helpful and humorous.

Also, yes, there are plans for PvP, Raids and the sort as the content arrives.

Send a msg via here, steam or in-game.

Discord Link= https://discord.gg/euKChVe
Map Data= Imgur

Happy Hunting.

"What kills you only makes you stronger."
- Adventeus

Last edited:

AlphaSilvr

Inquisitive
I'm looking for an active Guild. Don't do much chatting outside of the game, but definitely try to help out when I can.

PG Name: Silvr

HardV

Inquisitive
Was kicked from this guild by leader (Adventeus) for "arguing" with him. Very immature interaction, couldn't handle what I thought was a simple conversation.

Would not recommend.

Adventeus

Inquisitive
Was kicked from this guild by leader (Adventeus) for "arguing" with him. Very immature interaction, couldn't handle what I thought was a simple conversation.

Would not recommend.
You weren't just "arguing" Vlad, you were harassing me about gear drops after I showed you where to go...on a map. Furthermore, if you had actually checked the Steam guides and the GOA maps (or anyone else's for that matter) then you would have known where to go and therefore have had no need to ask me or anyone else. The fact that you continued to argue about it and further harass me, get yourself banned and then try to make me look "immature" on the Syndicate page when you're the one who proceeded to leave a needless (and untruthful) review is only indicative of Your immaturity. On with life now. :)

HardV

Inquisitive
You are designated as a "helper" in game. I asked for help and you were unable to do so, which is fine. Even if this was a miscommunication, as a "helper" and as a leader discharging guild members is not the way to manage either of those roles. Good luck, you'll need it

Adventeus

Inquisitive
Haha. Ok Vlad. I gave you a map and directions which you couldn't follow and you're going to tell me I couldn't help you? Help yourself off my recruitment thread with this nonsense, Please. Thank You. :)

Grazzt

Inquisitive
Hello guys !
Are you from EU or NA ?
Cos I'm a new European player, so far I'm really loving the game, but I could sure use some help, some things are still a bit confusing to me ;)

Deimos

Wanderer
I would advise everyone to remain on topic. Vlad please do not hijack threads and open a new thread with your complaints.
Hope we can foster good relations.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am interested in joining this syndicate. I've only had the game a couple of weeks and I am really enjoying it. My goal is to be an active participant in the game and the community and to be an encouragement to the DEV team as they continue to work on the game.

Adventeus

Inquisitive
Hi everyone. Sorry I've been away for a while on life stuff and got sucked into some other games. lol. I will be returning soon.