1. Официальный Discord
    https://discord.gg/pgenom
    Dismiss Notice

Has anyone ever had this issue

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by LogDawg, Jan 4, 2017.

1. LogDawg

LogDawg Wanderer Golden Avalonian

After re logging into project genom after leveling up my character and skill tree a bunch my 4 levels I gained remained but about all my skill tree upgrades were gone and none of my points remained
    --- Jan 4, 2017 ---
    I assumed if it was desynch id lose both levels and upgrades and would have unspent points so assumed it was a bug but since never heard anyone having this issue wondered if it was an uncommon occurrence

2. DeadSkullzJr

DeadSkullzJr Phazon Army Leader Golden Founder

Well this issue is confusing to me, usually when you get de-synced, soft or hard, you have a chance of getting rolled back both in level and skill tree, but if you are missing the skill tree portion then maybe you encountered some spec tiers that are bugged to the point of being unable to actually use it, there is actually quite a few spots on the tree where redeeming your points in certain spec tiers causes that tier to reset upon re-logging, if that's what you mean then to give you a heads up don't try getting that spec again, at least not yet. You only waste time by trying to get points for that spec again, spend it on other stuff.

3. LogDawg

LogDawg Wanderer Golden Avalonian

Yea I'm guessing its a spec tier bug hopefully will be fixed when they add all the weapons and skills and such later in updates

4. TBonenom

TBonenom Inquisitive Founder

The only trouble i've had with the skill tree involves the mastery points, i tried going through a myriad of skills, spending upwards of 100 mastery points, that're right now pointless other than to unlock a damage upgrade passive for the assault rifles, only to find the nodes reverted as if i've never spent points in them and only having about half the points. Which in my mind meant that i desynced hard enough to be at the point where i hadn't even collected enough for the nodes.
    Not sure if it affected my core level at the time though, when i level mastery for guns i try to earn as little exp as possible and that exp bar isn't really that interesting to stare at all the time. :p

5. DeadSkullzJr

Yes it will get fixed, devs know about this already.
    --- Jan 4, 2017 ---
    That's the bug I was referring to lol.

6. Stolpskott

Stolpskott <Insert Custom Title Here> Golden Founder

Some of the skill trees do not persist beyond a change of areas within the game or a logout. That can make getting the skills which are dependent on those skills challenging, but if you manage to unlock those subsequent skills, they will stay active when the faulty skills reset themselves.
    It is a pain for sure, because the XP points spent to unlock those skills are lost.

7. DeadSkullzJr

Yea it can be painful.