1. Официальный Discord
    https://discord.gg/pgenom
    Dismiss Notice

Hello! I Just Finish To Pay My Copy Of PGenom!

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by Tatsuya, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Tatsuya

Tatsuya Rookie Golden Avalonian

Hello!:

Im Tatsuya, (Real Name: Ben), im from Chile,South America, i decide buy the gold founder pack, i read the topic in Steam and all say the same "the game is dead" "dont bother buy this" so i think, there is 2 ways to do something, sit and say "the game is dead" or help the devs buying the game, talking with my friends about the game, so i think if the game is dead or dont have a good player base as community we can make it grow!, im talking now with a friend who write a big magazine of videogames in South America to do a review of the game, i think much people will love the game!.

So..hello to all! and i hope i can help dev's and the community!!

(sorry for my bad english)

SomeUnregPunk likes this.
  2. SomeUnregPunk

SomeUnregPunk Wanderer Golden Founder

Your English isn't bad at all.
    It just has too many commas.
    Basically in english, every sentence has a one point or goal you are trying to say.
    You do this generally to make your sentences clear to people.

For example:

Im Tatsuya, (Real Name: Ben), im from Chile,South America, i decide buy the gold founder pack, i read the topic in Steam and all say the same "the game is dead" "dont bother buy this"

This could be redone in this way.

Im Tatsuya, (Real Name: Ben), I'm from Chile, South America. I decided buy the gold founder pack. I read the topic in Steam and all say the same, "the game is dead" & "don't bother to buy this."

As you see, your English isn't bad at all. It's quite clear to read. I doubt anyone will really care if you keep writing in the way that you have. So don't worry about it.
    Anyway, nice to see you here.

3. strider6000

strider6000 Inquisitive Golden Avalonian

@Tatsuya Thank you for your enthusiasm and support. I am sure the devs really appreciate it. :)

4. LogDawg

LogDawg Wanderer Golden Avalonian

Thanks for your support, I'm just as excited for the game as you are and recommend it to all my friends

5. Bear

Bear Rookie Golden Founder

Lovely to hear your enjoying the game, it's great you took the step to support it further.
    Hope to see you ingame :)