1. Hello everybody! We almost received awards from MMOsite, remained the last spurt! Please, if you have not did it - vote for us
    Dismiss Notice

Hello, new here with a question :)

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by Kainslegacy, Jul 17, 2016.

1. Kainslegacy

Kainslegacy Rookie

My friends and I are looking for a new game to play and i stumbled upon this one. It looks cool and i definitely wanna try it. Are there servers up now that we can play on or is the game only up at certain testing periods?

2. Идальго

Идальго Rookie Golden Founder

servers online all time but the game is in alfa-testing (only quests, story, and shooting)

Vesta likes this.
  3. MikeZwo

MikeZwo Rookie Founder

Servers are up and running

4. lightpyro

lightpyro Wanderer Golden Founder

Yeah the server are online always.. and you can test the game anytime is not like another games you testing that they turn Down the server in times.. this is meant for full test and can see any step of the game goes too..
    But there is bugs and few Things you might will see some Places that need to fix but.. the gameplay are good and okey..
    Just remember this Game are into Working Progress.. so if you expecting more then you notice then you come too eairly..
    and it can be better to wait in few months to more Complete game...

I wish all Beginners Welcome to the Project Genom

5. NOTHAN

NOTHAN Rookie Silver Founder

Yes agreed with you... but when you see dates of News you see that the game advances could not really for some time ... The information is more succinct. Project Genom Windows game said release date March 2016 ... Really i want to bought it but it go like the same path of FIREFALL (or REPOPULATION)... lot of news and suddlenly less and less and for final no game. I hope to be wrong with new news from the devs before the release on Steam on October 10 ... if not personally no purchase.
    [sry for my poor english]

6. lightpyro

lightpyro Wanderer Golden Founder

Well they will not do that. into exactly but they might take some idea from theme to use..
    but i dont think they gonna do it that means they gonna build the game again from the bottom again.. but that will not happen.
    so well when somebody some are not from dev's do not take that shit into Your mind.. they dont know Things will be done or not.
    so just wait and see what is happen later.. we never know.. so say it firefall are a cartoon shooter some this game are not..
    i would not even compare With firefall and this game is so much diffrent gameplay..
    the Repopulation are more closer but is not correct to compare that also.. becouse this game have a much better consept than the the repopulation had. but they dev was giving up to work on that game.. so they was more steel ppl Money will i say..
    i have play that game also.. but they had the stupid Music some was comming and going and it was not matter where you was in city or far from the city to cun hear the Music.. but this game have been more improve for me.. and on this october 12.. i will be happy to see all done.. so all of you guys some trying to listen to another normal players, dont do it when they say Things in compaire for me they dont know anything.. like i do.. but i would not say any compare becouse that is wrong thing to do right now..
    when the game are finish build and Things are working as it should do then is okey.. Not now..Never

7. NOTHAN

NOTHAN Rookie Silver Founder

Just add : that my two examples of game "Firefall" and "Repopulation" are not quote to compare game but just to say that i dont see another game/project propose an amount of promise with no game at end (or short life, It is too easy to present some creation and then in fact there is no game because out of money or no tech, etc...)

Again, I hope i'm in wrong think... So i'm waiting after some Good news from devs.