1. Hello everybody! We almost received awards from MMOsite, remained the last spurt! Please, if you have not did it - vote for us
    Dismiss Notice

Helping hands

Discussion in 'Your Questions' started by Sylordis, Oct 13, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Sylordis

Sylordis Rookie

Hi PG developpers,

I was wondering if you ever need help for anything? Except from the feedback we could give you while playing, I was more thinking about translations, community, or other things?
    I'm not asking about paid stuff of course because that would be complicated and too much paperwork, but if you need anything else =)

2. Bacterial

Bacterial PG Community Overlord (outdated) Staff Member

3. CookieDuster

CookieDuster Community Coordinator (English) Staff Member

You can help the community by answering question anywhere, on the forum, Steam, ingame. There are lots of information not readily available, you can also help with that:

4. Bitle

Bitle Rookie

nice, i love wikis.....wish i was better at helping to develop them ;)

5. CookieDuster

CookieDuster Community Coordinator (English) Staff Member

It's more about recording information, like making articles for each quest, logging rewards and locations. It would make a huge difference to have a mission database to direct people to, but we need the community's help to do that as the developers are busy developing, and the mods are busy moderating.

6. Bitle

Bitle Rookie

I don't mean to off topic the thread, i understand a wiki i just no experience in meaningfully contributing them. and personally too litle as of yet experience in the game. when the game develops further and i have some time perhaps i will attempt some wiki contributions too, hopefully better people will get there first though ;)

7. lightpyro

lightpyro Wanderer Golden Founder

Hi i have helped many ppl already. and i have a own webpage some gonna be a guide for ppl some dont understand how and there to do most of the mission and skill tree.. i have already added skill tree explained how it's working into the basic way..
    and i will add some video also on some missions. but i will most putt screenshot and the map beside it to show the location.
    i will soon starting to make guide of missions

and i will keep helping on things i know off..