Heya Folks

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by Lupur, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Lupur

Lupur Rookie Golden Founder

Heya

Pretty new to PG, only heard about it around 2 weeks ago, but have gotten more and more interested the more I thought / read about it.

I have played games for some time, and enjoy the challenge of trying to figure out how to improve on things, so am constantly drawn to Alphas, Betas dot dot dot etc.

Since I tend to overthink things, I generally tend to wall'o text my way around, and for that i will apologize in advance.

I already have a few topics I want to comment on, but i figured i should at least take the time to say Hi first.

o7 lup

p.s. the things that i'm most excited about, are mutations. i want all of them.
    p.p.s. i have no idea how mutations work, or what they are in this game. *shrug*

2. Vesta

Vesta 3D modeller Staff Member

Hi! :)
    Thanks for attention to our project. I hope you enjoy, testing alpha now.
    Firstly, mutations at Project Genom are not what it might seem at first glance. There will not any claws or tentacles at players. At the beginning bias towards mutant will be only by introducing into the organism a variety of bacteria, parasites and other "living" organisms which will affect the abilities and characteristics of your character. Outwardly this "mutant" will not differ from the Human or Synthet. But in the future, on the high lvl content we will prepare special content that will modified (evolve) our "pixel friend", including radical mutations, not just the introduction of micro-organisms.
    At this moment we are not ready to announce a very radical changing in character appearance, because they understand that if there will be 2 more arms, tail and other crap - it's a new model, it's TOTALLY remake of all Armor, etc.
    So, for now outwardly, all are people, but inside has mixture of mutations and pieces of metal.

We are opened for new ideas and suggestions! :)

3. Mortis

Mortis Rookie

Welcome

4. ObsoleteVodka

ObsoleteVodka Inquisitive

5. SnoozinRedPanda

SnoozinRedPanda Inquisitive

Welcome to the PG fourms and community!

The mutations do sound pretty interesting,I'm with you there. :)