• Technical support is temporarily provided through the Discord

Hi again! What's up?

Maybe most of you don't know me. I signed up very early, after the site just launched. I was somewhat active, but then stopped logging in for... well, reasons. :p

Now i want to jump in again and keep following the project. I'd be very thankful if some of you guys could tell me what have I missed, what's happening, the current situation and the possible direction of the game.

I'm looking forward to be part of the Genom community again. :)

Brachiatus

Inquisitive
PG did go in Early Access. All Founders can play the Game. At the moment the developers try to implement the openworld or as i understand the seemingless transition between the instances

Maybe most of you don't know me. I signed up very early, after the site just launched. I was somewhat active, but then stopped logging in for... well, reasons. :p

Now i want to jump in again and keep following the project. I'd be very thankful if some of you guys could tell me what have I missed, what's happening, the current situation and the possible direction of the game.

I'm looking forward to be part of the Genom community again. :)
I would download and start playing again. The new Open World is being populated with creatures and the like, so in the next days it will be very playable.

The more we have active players here in the English language forums the more we can share what we know with one another - and take some burden off the developers who can then be coding night and day and not on the forums as much!

Well, I've just moved to a new apartment last weekend and i have yet to place my things properly, plus Xmas. So I'm kinda busy these days. Still, I'll check the forums whenever i can catch a breath. :)

Sachek

Inquisitive
The open world is looking good.

I ran for around 20 minutes and never reached the edge of anything - I also got lost because my maps aren't working!

It's going to be an interesting place once they've populated it.

The open world is looking good.

I ran for around 20 minutes and never reached the edge of anything - I also got lost because my maps aren't working!

It's going to be an interesting place once they've populated it.
It is fun as a player/tester to roam around and find what Genom folks are working on - by finding it in the game from walking around!

Like wandering far out on the beach and finding the great big Locust! Who knows what story will evolve around the Locusts.

So far the story about the Diggers in the Digger quest sequence plays through really well, so I expect we'll see much more of that with varied other creatures over time.

Top Bottom