1. Hello everybody! We almost received awards from MMOsite, remained the last spurt! Please, if you have not did it - vote for us
    Dismiss Notice

how do i turn down my mouse sensitivity

Discussion in 'Your Questions' started by TheFunEvil, Oct 18, 2016.

1. TheFunEvil

TheFunEvil Rookie

is there a command or something.

2. GrilvhorFR

GrilvhorFR Rookie

Hello TheFunEvil!

There are no settings or command ingame to modify mouse sensitivity at the moment.

At first I thought sensitivity was too high by default, I saw there was no way to change that from the game so I tried lowering it from windows settings.

It partially worked, meaning it worked in menus but not in the FPS mode, so this was useless to me, reverted back to previous settings.

You may lower sensitivity through your mouse software if you have one, you may also have buttons on your mouse modifying DPI.

So I got used to the FPS mode sensitivity, it's ok for now.

TheFunEvil likes this.
  3. Stolpskott

Stolpskott Inquisitive Golden Founder

Just resurecting this "old" (9 days...) thread to point out that the update which went live a couple of days ago now includes the option to adjust your mouse sensitivity!
    Hit Escape, go to Settings, and the top section ("Mouse") will allow you to invert the X or Y axes, and adjust sensitivity.

Yes, it has been reported that a lot of the labels in that page are in Russian, even when you have English set as your Interface language :)