• Technical support is temporarily provided through the Discord

How To Get Access Now?

Zilix

Inquisitive
Is this game in its mmo state atm where I can play with friends and also will the silver pack get me into the game right now? Thanks!

NewbieGummi

Resident Of Avalon
Founder
will the silver pack get me into the game right now
Yes, it will. Even more, it will grant you access to all the following alpha, beta and the game itself.
in its mmo state atm where I can play with friends
Yes, it is definitely in the state where you can play with your friends. Though, keep in mind that the game is unfinished and still in alpha.

Zilix

Inquisitive
I was going through the tutorial stuff, got some armor ran into the open areas but it was dead, no mobs nothing.. didn't see any other players as well felt like a single player server

Bacterial

PG Community Overlord
Staff member
I was going through the tutorial stuff, got some armor ran into the open areas but it was dead, no mobs nothing.. didn't see any other players as well felt like a single player server
afaik they’re prepping to deploy another patch with many areas reworked and some fixes in it, and because of some server hiccups due to it was also prepped for new patch but client is old as of now, you may not see mobs spawn proper and many players can’t get in or stuck in terrain, so no worries until patch hits.

DaviDeMo

Inquisitive
It's in alpha, I don't think you will find many players playing it constantly. They test all the stuff and report it and wait for new patch :p

Top Bottom