How To Get Access Now?

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by Zilix, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Zilix

Zilix Rookie Founder

Is this game in its mmo state atm where I can play with friends and also will the silver pack get me into the game right now? Thanks!

2. NewbieGummi

NewbieGummi Firestarter Founder

Yes, it will. Even more, it will grant you access to all the following alpha, beta and the game itself.
    Yes, it is definitely in the state where you can play with your friends. Though, keep in mind that the game is unfinished and still in alpha.

3. Zilix

Zilix Rookie Founder

I was going through the tutorial stuff, got some armor ran into the open areas but it was dead, no mobs nothing.. didn't see any other players as well felt like a single player server

4. Bacterial

Bacterial PG Community Overlord (outdated) Staff Member

afaik they’re prepping to deploy another patch with many areas reworked and some fixes in it, and because of some server hiccups due to it was also prepped for new patch but client is old as of now, you may not see mobs spawn proper and many players can’t get in or stuck in terrain, so no worries until patch hits.

5. DaviDeMo

DaviDeMo Rookie Founder

It's in alpha, I don't think you will find many players playing it constantly. They test all the stuff and report it and wait for new patch :p