I seem to be most in need of a:

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Poxi, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Poxi

Poxi Rookie

Button at the character select screen to reset the position of my character before load in. USA region servers seem to like taking naps and losing track of us.

2. DeadSkullzJr

DeadSkullzJr Phazon Army Leader Golden Founder

Could you rephrase that entire sentence please, kinda hard to understand you bud.

3. TBonenom

TBonenom Inquisitive Founder

I think he means that a function to unstuck our characters that have gotten severely stuck when /unstuck doesn't work without having to fill the support ticket team's inbox.
    For example a semi-common bug where you get instantly transported to the middle of the southern mountains without escape save for ticketing and waiting. Happened to me twice already. :p

I do believe such a function would be useful in the current alpha state of the game and would alleviate the support a tad, until such bugs has been ironed out properly.
    The question is how much work that'd be to implement and if it's worth it at this time. So many uncertainties. \o/

4. DeadSkullzJr

Man you guys are getting all the weird bugs lol, I have never encountered these issues before at all.

5. Frigglypuss

Frigglypuss Rookie

I've been getting de-synced a lot lately. there was one small area where my character just floated with her arms out to the sides and stayed that way until i made it through. if i rode on my quad then i was looking through the ground towards my direction of travel, as though my char was underneath the quadcycle. i had to use the minimap to navigate my way to an area where i could dismount and run back. i'm looking forward to the update when it's ready :)

6. DeadSkullzJr

yes this is common at the moment for some people, this usually happens when you go into specific zones, do not enter the zone with the disciples in it, you will get stuck literally.

TBonenom likes this.