• Cheesecake

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • The cake is a lie

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

randomnewb

Inquisitive
There seem to be several causes of players characters getting stuck at the loading screen, i don't even have my ATV yet and i've been stuck twice.

Would it be possible to make a system for players to reset their own characters instead of having to submit a ticket? I know your team (the devs, NeuronHaze) are super busy with work on the game, and to be honest i feel bad having submitted a 2nd ticket for being stuck in the last 3 days. I hate knowing i'm taking away from time you should be spending working on the game.

Perhaps there could be a button on the character selection screen to reset your character. Maybe even just a button in the submit ticket window. I'm not a coder so i know little about these things, but it seems like a button on the ticket page should be easy to add, and the process of "fixing" the character shouldn't be that difficult to automate. I'm sure a button on the in game character selection screen would be a lot more work.

With the game being in early alpha, and the ease of using /unstuck i don't imagine this would be overpowered or allow for any sort of cheating, only make your jobs easier and the players happier.

On a side note, i am LOVING this game. Thank you NeuronHaze for making an MMO that makes me love the genre like i did in 1998 when i first played Everquest. I haven't enjoyed an MMO this much in ages.

Last edited:

Dinariok

Resident Of Avalon
Gold Founder
First off, it would take time to make this feature. And the time is way too precious for the team in the run-up to a huge update.
Second, it's not the best idea to let everyone mess up with server side issues while the net coding is still in the process.
And also I think, our tickets are statistical data for devs to help them to figure out why this happens and to find appropriate fix for this.

Penzoil3

Raider
Silver Avalon
So how about fixing the dead zones so we can play then? I have missions east of the Wall, and can't do them with Cteha dead.

DeadSkullzJr

Phazon Clan Leader
Gold Founder
You just have to wait, the new patch is more important due to it containing the fixes that is needed so things like this stops happening entirely.

Top Bottom