1. Hello everybody! We almost received awards from MMOsite, remained the last spurt! Please, if you have not did it - vote for us
    Dismiss Notice

Poll Introduce cosmetic inventory for items like halloween mask?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SpeedyBullet, Oct 28, 2016.

?

Would you like to see a seperate cosmetic inventory for items like the skull mask?

Poll closed Nov 4, 2016.
  1. Yes, that would be nice.

76.5%
  2. No, there's no need for that.

5.9%
  3. I don't really care.

17.6%
  1. SpeedyBullet

SpeedyBullet Rookie Golden Founder

Hello everyone!
    I thought I would launch the idea here for a cosmetic inventory for items like the halloween mask. Since at the moment they take up 1 armor slot and for now we only have 8 armor slots to work with. I don't think it's unthinkable that in the future there will be more cosmetic items introduced for special events etc. so then there will be an even bigger need for cosmetic slots / seperate cosmetic inventory. I figured i'd make a poll about this aswell.

I think it would also be a good idea to make cosmetic inventories shared. Then there will be no need anymore to try to get cosmetic items like the halloween skull head on all 3 characters but getting it on 1 character is enough since the cosmetic inventory would be shared across all characters.

Vollmond likes this.
  2. AOD_Cruxdaca

AOD_Cruxdaca Inquisitive

I'd rather time and effort be put in to more important issues rather than cosmetic items and their equipment slots, and also needing to get the items for each character is not an unheard of thing and works quite well. Though I am sure some sort of clan, personal, and or shared storage will be added in the future, though I'd also rather they get normal storage issues settled before adding more extraneous ones.

3. Frigidfrost

Frigidfrost Rookie

Having a cosmetic equip page would be good as well.
    A cosmetic inventory/tab would be nice.

Shared cosmetic inventory I dont think is good or needed.

Inventory management/system is a core system and it should have almost as much concern as any of the new content they have yet released. (Imo) Because this is something you will be interacting with NONSTOP.

If i did a scale...i would put adding more content at a 9 (such as new skills/areas/etc) and inventory stuff like this at a 7.
    (Server stability/networking/graphics stuff a 10)

4. Bacterial

Bacterial PG Community Overlord (outdated) Staff Member

cosmetic items will be there later, for now devs just wanted to celebrate Halloween a bit, so they've made certain items.

5. SpeedyBullet

It's hard to keep the halloween armor now though since it takes up 7 of our 8 armor slots :c

6. Schrodinger

Schrodinger Rookie Golden Founder

Right now, I say let the devs focus on more important things. However, if they have time, I would also like to ask them to implement a storage space system for those of us who are collector types who want to store these early access armors. But as stated, if this would get in the way then don't even worry about it until later.

7. Frigidfrost

Frigidfrost Rookie

Wait, it takes up 7? lol. it has been a day or 2 since i played. did they add more?

8. SpeedyBullet

Ye there now is a halloween mask which takes up 1 slot and then there are 7 armor pieces of the halloween armour set which take up another 7 of your armor slots. So in total 8/8 are occupied and there is no more room leftover for loot.