1. Hello everybody! We almost received awards from MMOsite, remained the last spurt! Please, if you have not did it - vote for us
    Dismiss Notice

Is it just me being so unlucky?

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by Makhabra, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Makhabra

Makhabra Rookie

I know it is Alpha and there will be bugs but: Very start of a game and I cant even equip the plasma cutter to open the jammed doors!!! I can duplicate it in my inventory, I can drop it but cant equip. I did manage it once but after I log off and log back in I couldn't do it again. Created another character - same again over and over and over again. I really like the concept and the setting but things like that wont get you a long way....

2. tsopov86

tsopov86 Бумажкомаратель Staff Member

1)Talk to the Door
    2)Click Confirm (the only reply that is available for you in the dialog)
    3)Take plasma cutter
    --------------------------
    Enter your character screen (C by default) and check weapons skill tree. There must be 1 point that must be dropped to the pistols skill.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2016
  3. lightpyro

lightpyro Wanderer Golden Founder

Her is Guide for you.. hope this will help you.. as a beginner

Step 1.jpg
    Step 1 : Walk to the door.. and talk with it By press E ... E button are the Action button into this game

Step 2.jpg
    When you click on E you get this screen click Good and walk to left

Step 3.jpg

Click on this dead guy to get the weapon..

Step 4.jpg

To cun Equip weapon or armor you must open this by click C and click on the weapon icon

Step 6.jpg

When you open the weapon you get this window.. you must put points to use the weapon into this case you must put 1 on Pistol.. If you put on another you cannot equip it becouse its sort of a Pistol... you see here i have already done it you click on the one you see is blue but is gray as the on beside as you see into this picture.. to make it blue you must click the button you see i have Learned But before it says that.. It gonna be saying Explore... so click that.. then you should be able to equip your weapon..

Equip 2.jpg
    drag and drop Not working yet... so you must click on the icons

Step 8.jpg

Before you leave the room make sure you have clicked on all Eye icons... Remember it can be a hidden mission.. and click on all text some showing for you also that can slove some of the missions. and you when getting out of this room you must find the way out of the ventilation....

GDaps likes this.
  4. Makhabra

Makhabra Rookie

It all works now. Its just weird that I managed to equip a weapon once without putting any skill point into it : /. Anyway thanks for all the help lads. Will try to progress a little if my RL let mt to do so :D
    Last thing - will there be a proper English localization?

MolliMayhem likes this.
  5. BunnyBerserk

BunnyBerserk Inquisitive

Yes, i am sure they will go for it when the game gets more updates, currently they are more focused on the russian playerbase

MolliMayhem likes this.