• Technical support is temporarily provided through the Discord

Is this game still in development?

OctoberNight

Resident Of Avalon
Gold Founder
They are looking for funding to help them deploy SpatialOS technology. We where notified of this in November of 2018 however there has been no official update since that post. So for the time being yes they still plan to develop it and we are going to have to wait to hear new news on what they plan on doing next. I do wish they would posting something, going months hearing nothing does not build confidence.

MasterGeneralB

Resident Of Avalon
Gold Founder
They are looking for funding to help them deploy SpatialOS technology. We where notified of this in November of 2018 however there has been no official update since that post. So for the time being yes they still plan to develop it and we are going to have to wait to hear new news on what they plan on doing next. I do wish they would posting something, going months hearing nothing does not build confidence.
Don't kid yourself, this game is dead. No dev reply for this long means they ran away/squandered all their our money long ago.

DeadSkullzJr

Phazon Clan Leader
Gold Founder
Well, I haven't lost hope entirely, I'm just hoping something good happens because so far, no other game seems to be my type of style. I am mostly a retro kind of guy, but games like FireFall really impacted me a bit, Project Genom felt like my next calling as a new beginning, it still does but I fear that this calling feeling I have will die off one day, no other game so far matches the feeling I got with FireFall nor this. It would seriously suck if this was wasted away. I hate seeing good potential rot away and nothing being done about it. I lost too many enjoyable games in the past already, why can't I just find something I want to sink some time into and enjoy without death lurking about?

DeadSkullzJr

Phazon Clan Leader
Gold Founder
so the servers dont work and its dead can we get single player
The game is a PC MMO, which stands for Mass Multiplayer Online. It doesn't work that way and even if it did, the game isn't finished enough for that concept to even work yet. You just have to wait like the rest of us.

Long Wong

Rookie
Gamer
The game is a PC MMO, which stands for Mass Multiplayer Online. It doesn't work that way and even if it did, the game isn't finished enough for that concept to even work yet. You just have to wait like the rest of us.
any estamated time till i can play the beta content or is it just shutdown rtill they feel its worth it. is it being re done. theres very little info as to what happened.

Long Wong

Rookie
Gamer
is there a way to play any of the servers or their all down

Long Wong

Rookie
Gamer
im jw cuz i had hope for the game but coming back to no servers is a show of giving up sadly.

Zerberus

Raider
Gold Avalon
Still, this is not a good practice. Going quite without any notice and shutting out the very people that are invested in your product... Funny though that there was some sort of complaint by the devs about "all the refunds"... With ongoing communication in the community, this could be prevented. Just saying. But this hint might be a bit late...

Top Bottom