• Technical support is temporarily provided through the Discord

It this is true mmo or semi mmo like Rust?

Xender

Inquisitive
Hello,
I am interested in buying Project Genom but I am not sure if this is true mmo with thousands of players on one server or semi-mmo game like Rust, Ark Survival Evolved etc?

Sup, it's a mmo (for sure) but it's in it early stage. Watch some videos, read materials and decide it for yourself. ;)

Xender

Inquisitive
On the videos it looks grate. The biggest question for me was the number of players, if this is true MMO like ESO, WOW etc this is game for me :D. I really want something with long progress and engame, which semi mmo like rust doesn't offer.

Thanks for help

Dark46

Resident Of Avalon
Founder
On the videos it looks grate. The biggest question for me was the number of players, if this is true MMO like ESO, WOW etc this is game for me :D. I really want something with long progress and engame, which semi mmo like rust doesn't offer.

Thanks for help
Game have 3 servers only - US, Europe and Russia.
If the game will be popular, there will be thousands of players on the servers at the same time

LogDawg

Raider
Gold Avalon
its an mmo and nothing like rust, rust isn't a bad game but seems more like a pvp game then mmo to me

Scraggles

Inquisitive
Currently PVE only, plenty of players offering help, advice and asking questions.

You get a choice of what server shard to be on, so there is the possibility of a 3 man clan having members on each shard and all online at the same time, but I suspect not able to see each other unless on the same server.

Not see much in the way of russian chat even though the game designers are russian :)

You can tell players from NPC as you can't shoot players...

Some lag, but currently stuck on loading, so writing this and logging soon...

Top Bottom