• Technical support is temporarily provided through the Discord

Just an idea

I thought it would be nice to dual wield pistols. Lara Croft style ya know. Figured that wouldn't happen but what about sword and pistol. Two heavy weapons would be a bit overkill but what if the heavy slot was heavy or light, the light slot was light weapons only.

Give a bit more variety in the combinations.

Bacterial

PG Community Overlord
Staff member
I thought it would be nice to dual wield pistols. Lara Croft style ya know. Figured that wouldn't happen but what about sword and pistol. Two heavy weapons would be a bit overkill but what if the heavy slot was heavy or light, the light slot was light weapons only.

Give a bit more variety in the combinations.
iirc this is planned. We’ll learn more in future updates. I think you could check actual plans when devs update roadmap.

DeadSkullzJr

Phazon Clan Leader
Gold Founder
Uhm... I only know english so there's no way for me to have known anything from that page.
Look for Google translator in the Google Play Store (Android) or the App Store (Apple), the app is free of course, but has a function that allows you to hold your camera up to the foreign language and it will automatically change it to your desired language. Don't expect super accurate translations though.

Top Bottom