just enhancement suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Alrune, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Alrune

Alrune Rookie Founder

I know this is an alpha and it looks great already. I am a founder so i do have some interest in seeing this game succeed. here are a list of mine

1. a map to help locate quest objectives and to help guide players. this may already be in the works but this kinda needs to come out pretty quick.
    2. a pop up with little descriptors of the skills and attributes so we know exactly how to build our characters. For instance I am wanting to go the way of psionics.
    3. maybe and internal support request button to get immediate help or and unstuck button at least until the game is polished
    4.and just help full hints on the load screen and stuff like that always are a nice courtesy to players
    --- Mar 13, 2016 ---
    5. this game needs to smooth the camera controls so its not so jerky. I am only saying because i get motion sickness from it.

Vesta likes this.
  2. Bacterial

Bacterial PG Community Overlord (outdated) Staff Member

first of all, welcome o/
    1. If you are taking about radar - its in the work (broken atm because of open world changes)
    1.1 But you should be aware that the game concepts include the idea about NOT showing markers to players, so players should investigate things; afaik there will be only SOME markers for main quest line;
    2. skills and attributes gonna completely change in nearest patch iirc;
    5. all animations and therefore control of camera and etc will be changed in future

Vesta likes this.
  3. pector

pector [Galaktikon] Golden Founder

I second what Bacterial said

1. No map in game atm. Will most likely be back with next patch. However, this game is being designed around an early concept of questing (reading quests and finding out on your own what to do). There is interest in addons though that help you track quests and help you complete them. I've come across news that addon support will only be integrated with release though (which is arguably a good thing).

2. The inventory is one of the things that will be remodeled. So far, the tooltips on their own give you all the information you need - you just need to read and understand them. But these are subject to change with the upcoming progression system.

3. The word you're looking for is an*. There is the /unstuck command which you can use at any time.

4. There are tips. Some are basic and others provide more useful information such as infos on light/heavy weapons.

5. Refer to bacterial's post.

Cheers

pec

grisidlis and Vesta like this.
  4. Jerry Parker

Jerry Parker Rookie Silver Founder

I love this game and playing the alpha, I got to level 11 right now but its so hard to get through the Cave of teeth unless your geared, any suggestions of what I can do to get some better gear or to level up some
    --- Mar 15, 2016 ---
    I can't wait for when the new patch comes out I love playing this game. I may need to just grind what I can in the area I am in to get to level 13 or so and to get a better weapon even I am guessing. But that cave I was just trying to run through it and go to the next area which I did finally get through. But then all the mobs on the other side in the desert area are to tough. Time to grind levels and get more gear I guess!!!

5. Bacterial

Bacterial PG Community Overlord (outdated) Staff Member

Jerry, you rather stop flooding all threads with your issue and post it in the right section
    and about the issue itself: type /unstuck and wait a bit

Vesta likes this.
  6. Jerry Parker

Jerry Parker Rookie Silver Founder

I was just looking for suggestions is all not flooding the threads. I talk with one of the developers all the time. I am loving this game I just wanting to let you all know even though there is no one around. I love playing the game.

Vesta likes this.