1. Hello everybody! We almost received awards from MMOsite, remained the last spurt! Please, if you have not did it - vote for us
    Dismiss Notice

Just woke up....

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by Prayr, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Prayr

Prayr Rookie Founder

***Open Public Entry***

Prayr: Day 1 - Personal accounts

Finding myself in a busted up, malfunctioning cryotube lucky to be alive. I managed to find a few tools and begin looking around. I found an open public terminal to leave this message in case anyone else is alive and looking for survivors. I will keep moving forward trying to escape the cryo level. I have heard some sorts of clattering in the next room, seems to be some sort of giant roach looking animal. Will investigate.

Will be looking to reestablish mission objectives and find any others that managed to escape and are working towards community efforts. If anyone finds this message you are not alone.

***Close Public Entry***

Vesta, Goodday, CookieDuster and 3 others like this.
  2. Slab Hardcheese

Slab Hardcheese Rookie Golden Founder

***Open Public Entry***
    I found some pants and a plasma pistol and ran around looking at stuff. What the hell happened here?
    I also found another pistol. Cool! This one looks better! I'll just delete the first one and,... oh wait! I cannot use the other pistol. Ruh roh!

Now I don't have a usable gun and am wandering around getting chased by bugs. What shall I do?
    What do you mean new character? I don't want to d...

***Close Public Entry***

Wolfarion, Goodday and CookieDuster like this.
  3. CookieDuster

CookieDuster Community Coordinator (English) Staff Member

***Open Public Entry***

I woke up in a cryopod. Feels like I've been here before. Anyway, I need pants.

Found pants. Things are looking good. Found two pistols. One looked pretty neat, but couldn't figure out how it worked; I have no idea why.

I need a shirt. Poked around in some barrels, got infected. Not sure what I was expecting there. I think I saw some bugs in the hallway.

Bugs are not intimidated by half-naked charge. Internal organs mostly in place. I still need a shirt, possibly a spleen.

***Close Public Entry***