• Technical support is temporarily provided through the Discord

Lack of Activation Key?

Okay. So. I was scrolling through on Steam and found this game right? Watched the first video, fell in love, and bought it on sale. Aaaaand where's my activation key? I also see that I'm the only person on here who had the same problem, judging by the forums. Anyone able to help? If so, thanks much.

Bacterial

PG Community Overlord
Staff member

Fac3man

Resident Of Avalon
Gold Founder
u bought it on steam right? or did u buy a steam key? if u bought it on steam game should be in your game library ready for download..
so what did u actually buy..avalon pack maybe? theres the game u can download and some extra packs like avalon...

u bought it on steam right? or did u buy a steam key? if u bought it on steam game should be in your game library ready for download..
so what did u actually buy..avalon pack maybe? theres the game u can download and some extra packs like avalon...
I bought just the base game, when it was like 25% off or something. I can't run it on Mac or my desktop, because it's Windows 7 32, so I actually have no way of obtaining the key by actually opening the game at all.

Last edited:

Fac3man

Resident Of Avalon
Gold Founder
well..requirements say its 64bit only..im sry but u should have read this before..as the game key is bound to your steam account there is probably no way to get the key and use it somewhere else..

DeadSkullzJr

Phazon Clan Leader
Gold Founder
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

• MINIMUM:
    • Processor: 2 GHz quad-core Intel or AMD
    • Memory: 4 GB RAM
    • Graphics: GeForce GTX 460 or equivalent
    • DirectX: Version 10
    • Network: Broadband Internet connection
    • Storage: 11 GB available space

• RECOMMENDED:
    • Processor: 2.5 GHz quad-core Intel or AMD
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM
    • Graphics: GeForce GTX 960 or equivalent
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Network: Broadband Internet connection
    • Storage: 11 GB available space
If you purchased the game via Steam then the game will automatically appear in your Library section. Same thing with the DLC packs, if you purchase them via Steam then they will automatically appear in your Steam Library. The only other way to get a key for the game itself is if you purchased it through third party sources, which in my opinion is not smart nor recommended to do.

Top Bottom