• Technical support is temporarily provided through the Discord

Living in a "live environment" Suggestion

Tuxpenguino

Inquisitive
When i say "live environment" i mean the world and NPCs function in a non-stationary dynamic way.

NPCs have tasks that take them around the world. Schedules have been mentioned in weekly news letters but i am suggesting a little bit more of a dynamic feel. Interruptions, distractions, greeting your character, hungry all of a sudden.

What would these people be doing in real life? Would they have love interests, are they consumed in their work? Do they take search parties or patrols? Do research teams explore the environment?

I understand that developing these would be like year 3 or something like that but ust wanted to get it off my chest. Warframe promised a live solar map with trade routes, enemy movements, and messengers you could intercept in the solar chart, but it never came to full fruition. Would be nice to finally see that in-game. I know star citizen is trying to do that as well.

Anyway, Great game, and look forward to playing the progress.

Dinariok

Resident Of Avalon
Gold Founder
NPCs schedules will be implemented in the next update, that's for sure.
As to the other more complicated chores for NPCs, I think their implementation will depend on popularity among players. And this can be found out only after playing live game.
So, waiting for coming update :)

Top Bottom